Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stuff I Say

In real life, I'm a fairly awkward person. I just exacerbate the sitch with what I say.

Here's the top ten:

  1. That's what she said
  2. Oh no she didn't!
  3. Can a sister buy a vowel?
  4. huh? oh, I mean, pardon me?
  5. Oh my gracious me.
  6. True story
  7. Holla!
  8. Your mom.
  9. DANG, GURL
  10. Work it like it's your job.
There they are in all their glory. Sometimes I even combine my faves into some awesome collaboration of ghetto-fabulousness...or just...not. You're welcome.

In other news I was considering starting the Paleo diet for like 1/2 a millisecond, but THEN it was called to my attention that my morning bowl of Cocoa Pebbles and almond milk didn't really fit in the diet plan. So I was like, "LB out." Let's be real, Cocoa Pebbles are infinitely more important than...well, pretty much anything. 

LB out.  

(haha.ha....ha)

1 comment:

  1. What about "Oh my stars"

    Girl, remember, I love all of your phrases.

    You're kind of lovely.

    No, not kind of, entirely lovely.

    ReplyDelete